Saturday, January 21, 2006

So let's get to the point, let's roll another...

I am a reading fool. I just finished Harry Potter 5 in just a little over a week. It was about 850 pages. Man, it was good. Now I get to begin reading the newest installment of Half Blood Prince. Oh baby!

That is all I have been doing today. I woke up and I began reading. That is it. Really. I've eaten and watched a little of the illini game but I was mainly reading because I couldn't put it down.

I'm boring I know. Oh well. Not much going on anyway. Seems like things are moving on. I'm getting used to it. It's like a circle. Ring of Fire maybe?

I really need a drink. This S%&* is getting depressing.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 26, 2006 12:44:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Kyle, so sorry to hear about your health. Get well soon! I'll be thinking of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters