Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What have I become?

Heh. I turned down hanging out last night to stay in and read. Who am I? What have I done with the real Kyle? Beats me.

I had 1 of my 2 classes last night. I have a good feeling about this one. The teacher is very energetic and I respond pretty well to that.

Today is already Wednesday and I am pretty happy about that. The week is half over, yay!

Other than that, not much else to speak of. I'm pretty boring as of late. I haven't been drinking. Actually haven't had a drop of alcohol since about 2 weeks before Christmas. I still go out on weekends but it seems like I'm just going through the motions. I think that friends with apartments need to have more house parties. Shoo's was fun and it didn't revolve around a grill either.


Scary or Beautiful?

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:31:00 PM , Blogger the good time girl said...

terrifying.

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 4:44:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I don't think they realize what that picture is...

What you don't like the grill? Next party, no matter how cold: GRILL TIME!!!

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 5:07:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

I, being not as boob obsessed as the rest of you (or melissa) did NOT see that. At all.

Creepy.

 
At Wednesday, January 18, 2006 9:07:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Haha! I was wondering how many of you would notice it. Sorry Amanda. And I knew I could count on Mels.

 
At Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:31:00 AM , Blogger TTJ said...

Now that I've recovered from food poisoning, you guys can come hang out at my place any time...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters