Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blah

Went to lunch with Mr. Shoo and Ed yesterday. That was fun. Went to McCormick's and it was alright. It would have been better if I could have had the sandwich. But alas, no, I cannot.

I was going to workout last night but Mr. Shoo cancelled and then I lost my motivation. I ended up sitting at the computer all night. Which I've found out only burns barely any more calories than sleeping. I forget the exact number.

It is only Tuesday and I am already praying for the weekend to get her fast. My kids are all at each other's throats over very trivial things. I hope the weather gets better soon. I think that may be a factor.

I've got a huge knot in my upper right shoulder muscle. It is driving me insane. It started last night and it hasn't gone away yet. I took 4 generic tylenol at once and it has only helped a little bit. Yikes.

I've got plans with Kirsten and Lori to go work out tonight. Hopefully this one comes through. I need to get in there and hit the cardio hard. And some light weights would be nice too.

Being cryptic is the spice of life. I learned it all from Mr. Shoo. More on that later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters