Sunday, March 26, 2006

Poker Night

Tonight is poker night at Ed's. Yay! This is going to be fun. Almost like a homecourt advantage. Maybe not. We'll see. I really do want a win. I haven't had one in a long time. I could use the money too. But when do I not "need the money"

Every weekend my dad thinks that I am hung over. He'll say, yeah, this and that are more difficult when you are hung over. Then I reply everytime, I'm not hung over. I've just got things on my mind. Then as a good father does he tries to get me to open up but it really isn't worth it. I don't need critique and analysis of my life at home too. I get enough of it elsewhere.

1 Comments:

At Monday, March 27, 2006 11:55:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

K-Apparently homecourt advantage worked out.....


Meliss.....in case you weren't sure, I think that might be a hangover. Maybe just a little one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters