Thursday, March 16, 2006

HNT - Back to the Humdrum of Life

Well, we still have big trees down in our backyard but I am back to work. I worked this morning. It was kind of nice to be back to work, I guess. I was enjoying the time off and not being in the hospital or in a lot of pain.

I have seen the Half Nekkid Thursdays for a while now but I have never participated. Here is a Photo for HNT



Still no word back on something very important to me. Blah. I blame the tornado(s) for now. It has put everything and everyone into disarray. I just hope this isn't a signal.

I work the door down at DH Brown's this coming Friday, TOMORROW. I will be in for the long haul and working from 7pm until 1am. Super long shift but we expect to be busy so I start earlier than normal. Everyone should come down and see me. IT WILL BE OFFICIAL SAINT PATRICKS DAY! I'm thinking of not wearing green so cute girls will be inclined to give a little pinch. Oh baby.

Also TONIGHT! Illinois opens NCAA Tournament play on Thursday in San Diego, Calif., taking on Air Force in the first round. Game-time is set for 6:25 p.m. CT and will be televised by CBS. Everyone and their mom should come down to DH Browns to watch on 1 of the 3 televisions and in surround sound. I know a ton of people are already coming. I plan on being there by 6:30ish. PLUS! It is Import Night. All import bottles and drafts are just $2.00. Gotta appreciate that and take advantage. Cheap good beer and Illini Basketball. Good times!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:08:00 AM , Blogger TTJ said...

Hey K! Saturday night is my birthday night, will you be able to make it out?

Also, don't forget if you'd like to walk or jog over lunch now that it's nice out, just text me!

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:08:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

K you're a dork.


I think you half to unbutton (ALTHOUGH I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU HALF-NAKED - EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE SKINNY K) before it will count as HNT.

 
At Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:10:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

I've seen some of just a foot before and also just head shots. I didn't know that you created it and set the rules Mr. Shoo. Apparently my site isn't good enough still.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters