Thursday, March 30, 2006

Lil' bebe

I love it! I just had lunch today with Nattie, Monica, RD, and Becky and her new lil' bebe Landon. I got to hold him while Becky ate too. It was so fun. I love babies. He is so cute. He made this squished face which apparently meant that he wanted his bottle. Looked like a bitter beer face to me. Just like in those old beer commercials. I know this sounds typical but I would love to have my own kid(s) (when the time is right). I love kids. Landon is great. He slept mainly the whole time I held him, except for a few stretches every so often. Nattie then pulled rank and requested him from me. I regretfully gave him up. Of course I got the "You'd make a great father" line. Which I feel is expected when a man is holding a wee little baby. She said I could babysit in the future. I don't know how serious she was but I would be more than happy to babysit when the time comes.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 01, 2006 2:37:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Your did? What is your did and why is it popping out?

haha

Yay for babies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters