Friday, March 17, 2006

Short on Time

Well I just want to get a quick post up. I have to leave for work within 5 minutes. I was out shopping today for apparel tonight. I was all over the place. I highly recommend that everyone STILL avoid Wabash. It sucks BUTT! BUT, anywho, I work the door tonight for Saint Patrick's Day down at DH Brown's. I will be working from 7pm - 1am, the long haul and everyone needs to come down and see me all dressed up!

NCAA basketball has been exciting so far. I wish I was Amanda and could watch every single game. Have fun with that while I earn my keep. ;)

Tomorrow at Noon I will be going to Marley's to see an awesome Irish Band called Emerald Underground and another one called The Lash or something like that. Everyone should join me there. They were scheduled for the St. Pat's Observed but that changed so it may not be too busy. Let me know if you are coming so I can expect you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters