Monday, April 03, 2006

Love me some wings

The last time I went to Showme's there was a tornado problem also. So yeah, I didn't realize yet again that there was a possible looming tornado yesterday until it was here. I was eating some delicious wings and drinking a mug or 2. When I had just struck up a conversation with a waitress about how the last time I saw her was the day of the tornados 3 weeks prior. Then less than a minute later the sirens go off. I'm like, no way. I jinxed it. So I sit there. Finish my beverage and wings and then pay my bill. I figure, I should probably get home. Seeing as how I live like 2 blocks away that didn't take me very long. As I pulled in my driveway it was sheeting down rain. I'm like, wooooo! Made it. Then I get in and no one is home. I'm like, great! But about 3 minutes later my parents roll up. Apparently they were at Taco Bell getting some food too when the sirens went off. So, we all started getting ready for the worst again. And it did as it usually does and just hit the outskirts. So I chilled out for a few minutes then went over to RD's apartment and hung out and watched some movies. Then we hit up the brewhaus for a few beverages. I had a Brandy Alexander. 2nd time in a week. I love those. So tasty. Well, I've been feeling sick and I think it is culminating again. Cause my neck started to get stiff again and I couldn't breathe through my nose. So I headed home early. Well, early for me. Came home and drugged myself on pain relievers and sinus meds. Unfortunatly I didn't fall asleep right away but when I did, it was some great sleep.

I would say that going to Showme's causes tornados but I've been going there for some time now and this is just the second time that it has happened. I do love crazy weather though. I was tempted to go find the tornados. I was hearing the sightings. I could totally be a storm chaser like in the movie Twister.

So, all in all, I was out drinking during tornados again. I have to say, it's the best way to do it. Less stressful and more fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters