Tuesday, April 25, 2006

We're Saving Babies!


This weekend is the March Of Dimes Walk up in Chicago. As I did last year I will be going up to help out my sister who is the WalkAmerica Coordinator for the March of Dimes in Chicago.


I get to man the “moonwalk jump” letting kids into and out of it. I need to make sure that there are not too many kids in at one time, giving them time limits, etc.


Additional instructions from the rental company:

Under age 5, no more than 8 kids

Under age 8, no more than 8 kids

9-13, no more than 6 kids

Over 14, no more than 4 kids

No shoes or sharp objects in the moonwalk.

No climbing on the netting.


Since I love children and work with them all week my sister felt that me working with them on the weekend was perfect. At first I was like, oh no. Then I was like, oh well. It should be a good time. I think I won't shave so I have that gruff intimidating look so when I yell "TIME'S UP!" the kids are like, EEEEEK! And run for cover. Then I will say, thank you for saving babies in the nicest tone possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters