Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Someone you care about seeks reconciliation

Lucky Numbers 1, 2, 15, 31, 34, and 42

So I had lunch with RD today. Well, he ate while I drank an iced tea because I had already had lunch at home but was willing to hang out while he ate. It was a good time. We went to Buffet City off of Chatham Rd. and Wabash.

This Thursday night or rather Friday morning at 12:01am I am going to the midnight showing of X-Men: The Last Stand with Molly D. I am soooooooo STOKED! I LOVE midnight showings. So in response to Shoo's posted comment as to whether or not I am going. Hell yeah I am going and yes I will stay through the credits.


Other than that not much going on here. Last night I had tried to organize a movie night by getting a bunch of people to go see Mission Impossible 3. It failed. No one wanted to go or everyone was unable to go. I was highly disappointed. I ended up hanging out with a friend of mine instead which was more enjoyable and cheaper too. I hadn't done a movie night in a few months since I had all that hospital time and such. I thought that maybe people would be interested in starting it back up. Something to do that is not bar related. Maybe I will just try on an individual basis for going to the movies. Like how it is just Molly D and I going to see X-Men this coming Thursday night. I do have a few one on ones that I would like to see happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters