Sunday, July 02, 2006

My 800th Post

This post marks my 800th post since starting blogger way back in March of 2004.

Things have changed. Things have stayed the same. I know that I'm not the same person I was over 2 years ago.

I got a night & weekend's job. Orientation is next Saturday. I should be able to save up some money. My theory: The more I am working the less time I have available to spend money so the effect is that I save money. If I only paid bills I would be fine. The fact that I go out often hurts my finances.

That means that I will be available less to hang out. Just don't forget about me.

I quit smoking cancer sticks. I can't afford it. I never really could to begin with anyway.

I quit drinking alcohol. I can't afford it either.

Here's to better health.

I stayed in last night. If anyone wondered where I was, probably not but I'll say it anyway. I was home in front of the television until about 4am.

Today I am hoping that the Cubs can win. It is a sad sad year for the Cubs. I'm still watching though. Now it is almost like a car wreck on the other side of the highway, you just have to take a peek and can't help but gawk

Words of inspiration can inspire you daily, read them and speak them often!

- self esteem and happiness:

* Listen to your inner voice and follow them for it is wisdom that knows what is best for you.
* Talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
* Think only of the best, to work only for the best and expect only the best-you deserve nothing less.
* Care about the happiness and success of others and offer them all the help and encouragement they need.
* Forget your past mistakes and focus on your successes encouraging yourself to greater achievements in the future.
* Always do your best so you can be proud that you gave it your best shot.
* When you help someone ask nothing in return, you will receive your reward ten times over.

Goodbye Everyone.














1 Comments:

At Monday, July 03, 2006 12:00:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

I asked Josh where you were when we got back from the game,does that count?
Congrats on the new job, and quitting smoking! Lots going on in Kyle-world!

And....Cubs Win!! Don't get to say that too often!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters