Saturday, August 12, 2006

Lazy Saturday

Well, not that lazy. Had to help my dad fix the air conditioning unit over at the duplex. So, obviously I was abruptly woken up. After being DD again last night, I ended up getting home around 4am and asleep by 4:30am. I was pretty tired but I didn't get back to sleep after helping out. Instead I've been pretty useless, just a load of laundry so far. I do have to work at the video store tonight from 6 - 12:30am. I'll probably be out after that. If I get off early enough I'll stop in Brown's but I'll probably head next door.

Hanging out with Ed tomorrow, one last hurrah in our busy schedules before he leaves for Chicago to become a millionaire. Don't forget the little people buddy.

There was a big group out last night. I was a little worried for a while though. I got there at 8:45 and I didn't have to card anyone until almost 10. Seriously, for about 30-45 minutes it was just the staff in the place. I've never seen the bar that dead on a Friday evening. It picked up later. 11-1 was a decent crowd.

Current mood: Happy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters