Thursday, December 07, 2006

Miss Me Much?







The internet misses me. Wow, I didn't know that was possible with the millions of users and the millions of websites out there. :)



Sorry to my loyal blog readers. I haven't felt up to par lately and I really haven't had anything to talk about really. I work. I try to have a social life. When I am not working and when I am not working or trying to be social, I am usually asleep. Yesterday that caught up with me. I slept nearly all day and all night besides when I was at my day job.

I have gotten boring and I hate myself for it. People ask me what I've been up to and all I ever have for a response is that I work. Then that conversation is over. I wish I had interesting stories. I could talk about my students but I refrain from doing that on here because that just isn't right, probably against the law too. I'm not the brightest star in the sky but I know about confidentiality issues.

If people claim that they have not seen me in a while they apparently don't go down to DH Brown's on Friday nights. I am still working the door there on Fridays for over two and a half years now. I always enjoy when friends come down and hang out with me at the door.

I haven't seen any movies in probably over a month. I'm getting behind. Well, movies in theaters that is, because I rent movies from my night job at the video store. Usually something to fall asleep while watching.

I want to wish my sister Jennifer a belated happy birthday. Since I have been not feeling it in the blog department I did not get around to giving her a birthday shout out for her GOLDEN BIRTHDAY last Thursday, November 30th. Now, I won't say how old she is because that just wouldn't be nice......



I did wish her a happy birthday in real life though. I was just slacking on the blog so don't go acting like I am a horrible brother. Although I've proved it in years past I'm sure. Jen, when are you coming home? I've got your gift for you here. You have to come get it, I'm not sending it to you.


Hopefully this fills the void all of you have been feeling lately from my lack of posting. I always appreciate blog comments even if they are ridiculing the content of my posts because that at least shows me that you are out there and actually reading the garbage that I post.



PS. Take a momemnt of silence for today is Pearl Harbor Day.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, December 07, 2006 3:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good blogging bro!... welcome back...ss

 
At Thursday, December 07, 2006 7:43:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Your sister looks INCREDIBLY YOUNG considering the golden birthday. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters