Monday, December 11, 2006

Old Man River

Oh boy. Saturday night after I got out of work at the video store I headed downtown. There were quite a few people out and everyone was having a good time. I decided to join in the fun as the mood struck me. The reason why I say Oh boy is that I am feeling it 2 days later. No, I didn't drink too much, not even close. What I am feeling is the extreme soreness in my upper legs. I danced quite a bit on Saturday night. Hurts to sit down, hurts to get up, and stairs are evil right now. I would rather hop down the stairs than take them one agonizing step after another. I feel so old. I shouldn't be this sore but seeing as how I work so much I don't have much time for working out and staying in shape. Well, I do have time but I try to be social during that time.

So I am guessing that I will be pretty sore for at least 2 more days. This sucks.

Tonight... I'm pissed. I have to work and the Bears are playing Monday Night Football. A few weeks ago I thought about asking off for tonight but then I forgot to actually do it. Now I am stuck working and everyone else is going to be out having fun and watching the game. Grrrrrrrr. I hate missing out.

I may go see a movie tomorrow night. I don't know what though because I've gotten behind. Probably Stranger Than Fiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters