Sunday, February 11, 2007

Another Runner In The Night

Here I sit at Ed and Amanda's place. I am watching Ed play some Super Mario World on the Wii and I am waiting for some pizza to arrive. Yes, I know it is 3:10am but this is freaking Chicago, I can get pizza delivered until 5am. Ed sucks at Super Mario World, FYI. He should stick to the original Super Mario Bros. I saw Cowboy Mouth last night. I still have to say that they are THE best live band ever. To be able to get me to jump around like they do is quite a feat. Tonight I went to a bar on the northside or "uptown" called Hamiltons. It was a cool place with affordable drinks and a college like atmosphere which means there were lots of cute young ladies there. I feel so old. Although there was a lot of 80's music being played for people to dance to on the dance floor and I enjoyed that quite a bit. Now I just want that pizza to get here so I can eat it and pass the F out.

Have I ever said how much I love getting away from Springfield? Well, you know the old commercials when people would say they have a headache "this big" and it is screaming for excedrin? Imagine Yao Ming stretching his arms apart as far as he can to describe how much I love getting out of Springfield....

I will be back sometime on Sunday evening. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters