Monday, February 12, 2007

Welcome to Kyle Still Kyle

I finally broke down and switched over to the "New Blogger." Actually I was forced to, somehow it made me do it. I kept looking for that little link that says to not transfer... blah blah blah. I did not see it. I was planning on doing it soon though because I am nearing my 1000th post on my blog and I thought that would be a neat way to celebrate 1000 posts. This is post 976, damn blogger. So Happy Early 1000th post to me! From what I hear this new no-longer-beta version of blogger is supposed to be pretty nice with many more options. We will see.

I made some minor changes to the links on the right. I slightly regrouped and I also added some other links that may be worth a look. I'm still a fan of green since green is my favorite color.

Chicago was a blast. I had the best Chinese buffet on Sunday at a place called Buffet Palace. I actually had escargot. It was gross but apparently it wasn't the high end escargot, it was the cheap stuff. If there is a difference though, I'm sure it isn't much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters