Thursday, March 08, 2007

"Kiss on my list"

Hall & Oates rock.

Now, with that out of the way. This has been a great and exhausting week. I have had a lack of sleep due to late night socializing and working quite a bit. Daytime naps have been in full effect this week. Without the naps I probably would have died from sleep deprivation by now.

So much going on and so much not going on the blog. Man, oh man.

Tomorrow night I am going to see John Prine at UIS. I'm pretty excited but I won't lie, I only know one song of his which is the Brown's theme song. "In spite of ourselves" I am looking forward to hearing his other songs, who knows, if I like him enough I may go out and buy a CD of his. That is what I did for Paul Sanchez when I saw and met him at the Bottom of the Hilton over a week ago. I actually bought it from him and got it signed. Paul "Poppy" Sanchez is an awesome guy. Maybe I can meet John Prine and purchase a CD from him and get it signed. That would be really cool. I'll have to make sure to take enough cash, just incase.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters