Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Long day...


So it feels like it has been a long ass day already and I didn't even work today. Started off by getting up at 7am and got ready for the day. At about 8am I went to Box & Go to chat with my old boss Mr. Kasper. We ended up talking from about 8am until 9:15am. I really wish I could still work for him but things are not working out that way. I need a job that can provide me with benefits, mainly health insurance which if you know me is obvious. Crow trys to call me Sick Boy from the movie Van Wilder. So after that I went and gave blood for a later in the day doctor's appointment. That went smoothly as giving my blood up for testing usually does. I've never had a problem with blood and needles. Plus cute nurses are always a perk. After that I came home and hung out with my mother for a little bit on the deck and then watched some television Wayne Brady and Conan O'Brien. Then I went to my actual appointment with the Hematologist and that took over an hour and a half and was insanely boring. I wish I could just fall asleep while waiting for those doctors to make their rounds. After that I was craving a sub from Shop N Save so I headed over there and bought myself a sandwich and some cheap Mellow Yellow 2 litres. Since I've been home now from all of that I have been sitting around being tired because I'm not used to this heat and getting up so early yet. wahwah, I know I'm a big baby. I never said I had it bad just that I don't like early hours cause I am a child of the night anyway. muwahahaha. Just chatted with Miss Jenny and she is more bored out of her mind than anyone else I know. I think I might go out but not for long tonight for Philly's bday. I don't know though cause I have been really tired and I have a long ass day tomorrow at work in Bloomington. 9:30am - 6:15pm and that doesn't include my 1 hour 15 minute commute each way.


HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY PHILLIP DEAN GALLOWAY! TUESDAY, MAY 11, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters