Thursday, April 22, 2004

Ah today...

Today was gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you. I have today off. It is nice I slept in until about noonish. A much needed sleep since I was almost up 24 hours yesterday. I think I am going to watch a moooovie or something today. Oh yeah.... Last night I got decently drunk with John, Phil, and Ed. Ran into Sheri, Jackie, another Kyle, and I think Sheri's other roommate Sarah was there but I don't see her enough for me to be certain. Ran into an old neighbor and yeah that was oh so much fun let me tell ya. I saw Katrina Kristofalakas and said hi to her and a friend of hers at the PUB knew Ed as a Springfield bartender, that was funny he can't get away without being recognized. Met 2 guys who shared our table that are from Elkheart I think and they frequent Springfield alot and went to colleges there LLCC and Springfield College. I forget their names already. It was loud and I was toasty. John had to seperate from us because he had business to take care of. Ed and I set some moderately high scores on PHOTOHUNT at the PUB II. Of course we have the top score now.I spent more money than I should have and had to add to my loan. I get paid tomorrow though and that should be fun. So yeah, if anyone ever wants to just visit me, call me and I'll see what I can work out. Oh and Crow wouldn't come and hang out last night. Said he would come after he got his Chinese dinner but apparently that was a long ass dinner because he never showed. I had to park on the street in the tightest parallel job I have ever done. Ed and Phil both saw it and it was amazing.

God works in mysterious ways whether we agree with his ways or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters