Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I talked the talk...


I was saying that I wanted to hang out with people tonight and something came up and I could have done it but then the realization that I wouldn't get to bed at a decent time and responsibility of waking up for work hit me. I decided to pass on going at to friends' apartment at the last minute because I felt that on this particular night sleep is more important. If it were any other night I'm sure it would be different but I have to open the store in the morning and it opens at 8am so that means that I have to get there at least 20 minutes before that and leave my apartment even 20 minutes before that so I have to more than likely get up at about 6:45am for 8am work. THAT my friends is damned early for me, about 2 weeks ago that would have been when I was getting home from a night of partying in Springfield but tonight I have to hit the hay and go to sleep so I can wake up that damned early. WOOO! I love responsiblity. So, sorry to Karah, Phil, Crow, and Heidi that I said I would grace you with my presence but then bailed. I do need sleep because today was an ass long day and I expect it to be the same tomorrow.

Chatted with Shoofly briefly tonight not much about anything in particular. Then I chatted with Reier and he caught me up on what was going on in his life. Grrr I would rather be chilling at the girls' apartment right now but stupid working at 8am and needing sleep. I wish I never needed sleep and was always refreshed.

Ed if you read this I am actually going to sleep soon so don't give me a heartattack again and think I am up. HAHA. I was so disoriented, I'm sorry my computer made you think that I was up and at my computer. It is stupid like that. Just like how I have no sound right now and also how my computer just shut down during a power surge and wouldn't come back on at all and then after sitting unplugged all night I plugged it back in and hit the on button and it started right up. It is turning into a piece o crap.

Oh yeah people of Springfield... I HAD TACO BELL TONIGHT! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters