Friday, May 07, 2004

So tired....


OK, Commuting sucks my balls. I am so freaking tired from today. I got up early in Springfield and drove back to Normal so that I can empty out the rest of my belongings from my apartment and then turn in the key and say goodbye to ISU. That was fun packing my car yet again. My bike wouldn't fit so Philly was gracious enough to lend me a hand and offer to take it home on his bike mount he has on his car cause apparently it holds two bikes at one time. Thanks Philly! So then I am running short on time and make it to work about 10 minutes late when I was scheduled at 11am. Today sucked but wasn't too bad at the same time. I think everyone knows that I am quitting now. I hear that they had a guy in for an interview yesterday and he starts training on Monday. That is good to hear because I don't want to leave them short staffed. Everyone there is great and I already feel bad enough that I am leaving them cause it has become one of those work families. Those happen when the staff isn't that big cause we have like 5 employees including myself and 2 are very part time and 2 are very full time and then I'm in the middle. Anywho since I don't have an apartment anymore I get to drive back to Springfield because this is where I live now. So an hour or so and a quarter of a tank of gas later I finally arrive back in Springfield. Oh yeah, gas prices can suck my balls also. Although Bloomington seems to be cheaper the last few days than Springfield by about 10 cents or more. SO I filled my tank as full as it would go in Bloomington for a freaking $1.81 what ever happened to the days of gas for 90 cents and a BUCK! A buck a gallon was the best ever I wish that they could have set that price in stone when I last saw it there which was many years ago when I first started driving. Lowest I ever saw it when I first started driving was 79 cents and now that is a freaking steal. Now I am back at my parent's house and they are out to dinner with their friends for the usual Friday night dinner and I am sitting here just tired as can be. It was a long day and I think I am going to go lie down in the recliner and rest cause I might be going out tonight. I don't know I will see how well my will power works tonight because I need to be up by 8am at the very latest in the morning so I can AGAIN drive back up to Bloomington for work. Whoopdeedoo! But what does it all mean Basil?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters