Thursday, May 13, 2004

More responsibility...


So today I got to sleep in. That was nice. Waking up naturally is one of the best things ever but I do have a problem with it today. I seem to still be sleepy or grogy or something. I have no motivation to do anything and yet I need to be doing stuff. Well, I have done some stuff but not much. I wrote up my cover letter for my resume a little bit ago and also I think my resume is done. My sister Shannon and my dad collaborated and gave me a fresh look to the resume and I like it alot. It has the bullet style listing of important information on it. I dig it.

Today I need to go and buy myself some "let's go to an interview" clothing. I don't have a dressy sports jacket so I think I will go with nice kahki dress slacks and then a long sleeve white dress shirt and a tie. My dad says since I am a big guy that I should get a wide tie instead of a long narrow tie. I say why and he just says trust me. My dad has been very helpful throughout all of this. Editing my resume every night this week trying to get it just right. A resume is very important. I haven't needed it before this time because the jobs I have had didn't really need a resume. They were more of the just walk in and ask for an application type jobs. Or else I already knew someone who worked there and they would put in a good word for me and that was like a resume in itself. I need to type up my references page next. That shouldn't be too hard. Well, I'm going to finish up a few things, shower, then go clothes shopping. Drop me a line or call me. PEACE AND LOVE - K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters