Saturday, December 18, 2004

gifts

So, I have things on my mind but they are the kind of things that I don't know specifically how to put down nor am I really sure about if I want to share everything.

I finished my Christmas shopping last night. I never set foot inside 1 store to do my own Christmas shopping. Now I did go out and help my mom do some shopping but that was just me being a good guy. I should probably start wrapping my presents now since I have almost all of them. A few presents still have to arrive on Tuesday. I wish I could get presents for everyone that I know. I really do but I cut it off with just getting a little something for my best buds. Ed, Crow, Philly, Benny, Shoofly, and Reier. Cause look at that. That is 6 people in addition to my family right there. So if you don't get a gift from me and other people did, don't be offended. In no way does that mean that I don't like you. I do but I can't do everything. I idolize Superman but I am not him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters