Thursday, December 16, 2004

Critique

Thanks for the pointers Shoofly. You want my entries short. Good great grand wonderful. I bet on the college bball game of Depaul and NW last night. I was going for Depaul and they lost so I lost money to Ed. It sucked. I drank beer. I drank water. I hiked up more than 500 steps. I saw Shoo, Ed, Mandy, Lu, Kirsten, Jessie, Natalie, Kurt, Kristine. Great to see all of you. You want a beaten man. You like that better. SO BE IT! This will be my only entry for today. Good bye.

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 17, 2004 9:11:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

YES. Mark it down on the calendar that on Dec 16 2004 I only had to endure one "short" blog entry on Kyle Still Kyle.

J/k Kyle. Keep them coming.

http://www.gotshoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters