Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Shorter entries

BULL SHIT SHOO. The entries come as they may. I have no control over how much I have to say about something. If the mood strikes me and I feel like writing a novel then a novel it will be. Other times I don't have a lot to say and it will be brief but then I feel that brief sacrifices quality. I am a quality man. I like quality things.

Oh here is one for you shoo. Yesterday I'm sitting in the family room watching Regis and Kelly like always after I get home from my morning shift. All of a sudden my dad walks by and stops and prefaces this before a comment. I know you are an adult and can take care of things on your own. I'm like oh crap. What did I do now? He says that I don't look very well kempt (clothing wise not hair wise). Like my collar wasn't pressed on my button down that I was wearing and I didn't iron it but it wasn't too bad. I'm like yeah, okay whatever. My boss wears old St. Louis Cardinal t-shirts. I am a whole lot more dressed up than she is. He said that isn't the point. I say that is the point. I shouldn't have to outdress my own supervisor because my dad thinks a collar that lays down is not very distinguished. So, that was our "run in" for the day. It got me reiled up but not too bad. We didn't get into it beyond that so, no yelling and no storming out of the room or no refusal to talk about it anylonger. I know that those are the best ones. I got off light this time because he didn't press it further. So that is my Father Son conflict story. I know that Shoo loves reading those because we btoh butt heads with our fathers every so often about stuff that probably shouldn't be fought over in the first place.

Also, something that bugs me while on the computer. Not anyone in particular but I'm sure most of you have done this to me at one point or another. Is you make the effort to IM me. First you just say a "Hi" or something along those lines. Then that's it. I say hi back. Nothing... I'm like um ok. So the jist of this is that people IM me and then expect me to carry the conversation. Hell no. If you IM me with nothing to talk about or can't even make something up then why do you IM me in the first place. I don't want to have to start giving you prompts to give me information when I didn't even want to IM you in the first place. I know everyone will keep doing this anyway but it is always good to actually have something to talk about instead of how is the weather.

And Shoo, what do you mean by "I think I was just moched. "?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters