Sunday, December 12, 2004

Movie Night

Yay for movie night. Tonight Ed and I and whoever else we can get to go are going to see a movie. Tonight's movie is going to be Ocean's 12. Yes the sequel of the remake of the original! So far I know Shoofly has seen it already so he won't be joining us on our own movie night. Phil hasn't called me back yet but hopefully he does cause I want to get him in on this fledgling of a new tradition. So far it has been the past 3 Sundays. We have seen The Incredibles, Friday Night Lights, and Mr. 3000 and now tonight I will add Ocean's 12 to the Sunday Night List. Ed and I are going. Ed is calling Step Sista. I might call other people. Depends on if I'm up for it or not. I used to see like 2 movies a week back in the day when I got to see movies for free. There was a time when I couldn't go to the video store because I had seen all of the new releases. I would just have to tell people, pick something you know you would like because odds are I will have seen it already and it won't matter to me either way. I just like to enjoy the time I have with my friends. Who knows. I could find a girl, get married, and move to Maine and none of you would ever see me again. You say, that could never happen. Well folks just remember with the world that we live in ANYTHING is possible within reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters