Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Why read?

Why read what I have to say? Melissa makes the point that her blog is so much more interesting than mine. Go ahead. Posting in my blog is not a job but with all the requests to post often and to keep them interesting is making it into one. I try to keep my life interesting but sometimes the most interesting thing in a day that happens to me is the television shows that I watch in the evening. I'm sure that most anyone can relate to that. Sure I get philosophical every so often. What is the fun of a friend who is constantly philosophical though? I would think that it would get annoying pretty quickly. So Melissa makes claim her blog is better. Sure okay. It just depends on what you're looking for to fulfill your midday break from boredom. If anyone writes about their lives then there is bound to be some interesting information. Everyone is unique. Everyone has their own individual thoughts to put on the table. More people should blog about what is on their mind because then with that others might begin to attain a better grasp of how people as a whole, tick. But don't knock on someone because they are not in the mood to share what's on their mind or have a lack there of of information to write out for the world to read. Yes, the world to read. I've got people from all over the world who read this. Just today I had someone from Japan read my blog. I have people from all around the country too. I believe someone from Cincinatti read my blog today too. Sure I have my regulars that I know personally but then there are also those of whom I have never met. I'm sure that if I haven't done jack crap for a day than they don't really care to hear about it. I could be wrong but if I don't have anything to say then all that would be put on here would be a boring dictation of what I have done for that day. Which is purposely why I made that post to sound like it did. I did have an obvious agenda behind it, to make a point that I haven't done jack crap for the last day and a half worthy of posting.

Now I might have something that you may or may not find interesting. But does it really matter if you find it interesting? Nope. I know for a fact that if I post a nice long blog about something that I feel is interesting then some people just scan it. They don't actually read the whole thing. That's crap. If you are willing to be a voyeur and read what I have to say then read all of it. It's all or nothing.

I've started a new workout regiment. It is free. It is indoors. It should be very damned effective. One time a day I walk from the ground floor of the Hilton up the stairs all the way to the 30th floor. Right now it is taking me about 20 to 25 minutes to make it all the way up. The only thing keeping me from going faster right now is the fact that I get insanely out of breath after just a few short flights of stairs. I can push through the burn. I have no problem with that. If it starts to burn you just keep moving one foot infront of the other. Even if it slows down quite a bit as long as the movement upward is happening then it is doing a good job. But I get so out of breath that if I keep going I would probably hyperventillate and pass out. So right now I take 2 floors and then pause for a minute or 2 and then I take another 2 floors and so on. Today was my second day. Also as of right now I am just going one way. Once I get to the top I take the elevator down. I know you might say, what the hell Kyle, going down is easier. But for right now I say Great Job Kyle for making it to the top without dying or passing out. I'm thinking about maybe doing it 2 times a day since it only takes me 20 minutes or so. But when I go right now I can park outside and not pay for parking because it is after 6pm. If I go when I have to pay for parking then it wouldn't really be free then. My first goal is to make it 15 floors before I have to stop for a breather. My second goal is to of course make it all the way to the top without having to stop. When I get to that point I might make multiple trips up and down. You know, kick it up a knotch. It is all about improvement. As for doing it 2 times a day. The reason why I may want to do this is because about an hour after I do this I feel great. So I feel that my body would be able to handle it more often but just spaced out. I really need to get in shape. That is about all there is to it. I would like to be able to go for a jog and not be winded. Take a single flight of stairs and not be winded. Be able to keep up with bastard speed walking friends when walking from bar to bar downtown.

Also to friends looking for love. Don't look. Enjoy the freedom that you have now. Sure you will more than likely enjoy being married with kids but you know how you probably have a job now. You get to go home from that job and say "what a crazy day" glad I got to get away from that. Well marriage and kids are a full fulltime job. You can't just go home and get away from it for an evening every evening. It is the job that you have until the day that you die. You have to do it well to. At no point in time is it acceptable to half ass raise your kids. Also marriage can be perfect but not always. As much as someone compliments another person there is always something to be worked on. It might be small but it would still need to be worked on. ALSO Marriage and Kids cost money. Make sure that you are willing to spend nearly all of your paycheck on someone else wife, husband, kid(s). Because when it comes to marriage it is no longer your money. It is our money so instead of it being enough for you to live off of, it has become enough for two or more people to live off of. Just some thoughts from my brain on that one.

I know I'm not ready for marriage for quite a few years. I need more education. I need a girl. And I need a really good paying job with benefits and I'm not talking about less than $20,000 per year. That is not enough for 2 or more people to not be struggling. At least in my mind. Sure if the situation presents itself that I know that everything is great then I will look into it. But I know that I will need to date for a while too first because I am not jumping the gun. Once I'm married that should be it. Totally committed.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 15, 2004 1:04:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I think I was just moched.

I skimmed today. Too much reading. I could go for smaller entries! Melissa's blog never makes sense to me. I have a special Melissa to Shoo speak converter that I programed to translate her blog for me.

Oh well keep bloggin. Gotshoo? I do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters