Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Melissa wants a post

So, here I sit. Melissa wants me to post in my blog. Just shy of a day and a half and she is fiending for more Kyle. I know she loves me and is riveted by my every word. All women are.

Yesterday I woke up. I went to work. I came home. I napped from 10am until 2pm. I woke back up and went back to work. I got off work. I went and exercised for a half hour by myself. I came home and ate dinner. I watched some television. I went to the bar. Hung out with Ed and gave him his Christmas present which was the Jurassic Park trilogy DVD boxed set. I went to Mojo's and briefly visited with Reier. I came home and got to sleep by 2am.

Today I woke up and went to work. The kids behaved fine. I stopped at Quik n EZ and got chips and a soda on my drive home. I am now at home. I watched Regis and Kelly. Jim Carrey was on. He is funny. Now I am sitting at my computer and Melissa wanted me to update because "it is time" and "you have to think of your public". So here is an update. I'll probably be napping soon. Then I will go back to work. Then I will get off of work. Then I will go exercise for a half hour. Then I will come home and eat dinner. Then I will watch television. Then I will probably call it a night.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 14, 2004 10:39:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that seemed kind of forced. i expect more from you next time. (hah!) is it time for give out christmas presents already? mine were actaully bought early and have been taking up needed space in my closet.

MMM

 
At Tuesday, December 14, 2004 11:43:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur with Melissa. Definitely not living up to your blogging potential with this post, Kyle. Just kidding..I like when you post philosophical blabber - it make me mind do flip flops!

I've had much too much caffeine today.

Becky (at work)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters