Saturday, January 29, 2005

Birthday Saturday

Tonight my family is celebrating 2 of my sister's birthdays. One was earlier this month and the other is in a week. We rarely see them so we are combining them. I think we are ordering take out from maybe the Pasta House Co. Sister had me print out the menu off of their website. Everything is sounding good. Going to hang out with Crowy, Monchichi, and Creamy tonight. Should be a good time. I'm thinking shooting pool but I'm not sure.

I haven't gotten anything for my sisters' birthdays yet. I'm such a horrible brother but money has been going fast lately. It's hard to plan ahead. It's snowing. Yay!

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 31, 2005 8:18:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No plungers this year...okay?

 
At Monday, January 31, 2005 11:59:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

You've got it sista!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters