Monday, January 17, 2005

Starting from my toe

My shoes are falling apart so incredibly bad. I bought these shoes back in March of 2003 and March of 2005 is rapidly approaching so I will just go ahead and say it was 2 years ago. The thing is when I get a pair of tennis shoes I don't throw them in to a rotation or anything. I'm not a girl. I don't have a million pairs of shoes. I do have just enough. Flip Flops, foam sandals, leather sandals, brown dress shoes, and tennis shoes, that is all. Enough for a few different occassions. My thing is that I don't have many occassions to switch. It is usually Flip Flops or tennis shoes for me. So I wear my tennis shoes almost all the time. I am a big guy so they take more abuse than if they were on the feet of some punk skinny kid. My shoes don't last as long as some people would expect shoes to last. So I have to go buy shoes. I hate shopping. Especially shoe shopping. I don't want to make a wrong decision and end up wearing a pair of ugly shoes or have a pair that end up being very uncomfortable even though when you do the gimp walk through the store while trying them on they seem to feel alright. Last time I went with Jenny to help me buy some shoes. I don't think that I will put her through that again. I'll probably just get a similar style because I really did like the ones that I have now. It is just that now my shoes are like slippers. The soles have worn down so much that they are barely there and the sole that is there is half way off starting from the toe back to the middle. Let's see if I get the motivation to leave the house and go buy some shoes today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters