Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The King, eh?

So I have one friend who thinks that I am the king of blogging. Thank you for that Becky. I appreciate your comment very much. I also have a friend who apparently disagrees and appears to be jealous. Shoo can't handle me getting praise on my blog. He has been blogging for a while now and when I do good all he can do is make an attempt to cut me down.

An excerpt from Gotshoo.com

"So Becky calls Kyle the “king” of the blog. That’s a lot of responsibility to put on a person. Being the king and all. So, K. Do you like rule over the internet or just Blogspot? Where are the peons, jokers, and whores? What makes a person king? By blood or corporate take-over? Do you feast and blog at the same time?"

Can you feel the hatred of his words? He really is against this title that I did not self impose. I guess you will just have to try harder to win people over Shoo. Sometimes you've got it and most of the time, I guess you don't. Now as to where my peons, jokers and whores are well, I'm not telling you because you would dirty them with your evilness. As king I treat them well. Their taxes are minimal and the courts are just. And the thing that makes a person is king is the people. If I truely am a king then I am a king of the people. I put them over everything else, which would be myself. I take pity in your words to cut me down. I did not ask for the title. The people gave me the title which makes it more fitting. I did not act evil to acquire it.

Apparently Ed's party weekend is now going to be called ED FEST 2005. With a name like that it has a lot to do to live up to it. Although Ed's demise could be this weekend also because he crossed the wrong lady. It isn't smooth to piss a beautiful woman off such as Jessie. Sounds like a death wish to me. Ed couldn't handle the fact that Shoo and I got some lovin from Jessie so he had to liquor her up and then pull a fast one to get a kiss. That is just deviant and uncool. Shame shame shame. It has been nice knowing you Ed.

I enjoyed my kiss for what it was. I didn't have to strive for more, it was good as it was. Everyone was happy in my scenario. I don't like to piss off good lookin ladies. Thank you very much.

Philo has yet to write some fun stories. :( SHOW ME THE MONEY! SHOW ME THE MONEY! SHOW ME THE MONEY! You had me at hello. tear.

Tomorrow is a long ass day for me. I work 7 - 8:30am and then 11am until 6pm. 8.5 hours for me. A lot longer than my usual split 5. That's more money on my paycheck though. So that's nice. I went and rented Swiss Family Robinson. A GREAT movie. I didn't get the reaction I thought I would from friends at the bar when I said I rented it. Apparently they are not a fan of the classics. This movie was the first movie we ever rented and played on our first VCR back in the early 80's. I was really really young but I do actually remember when we rented it. It was a cold dark and rainy night on Octobe.... oh just kidding I don't remember it that well. I just remember the first time to the video store. The OLD Family Video on Macarthur where that bright yellow Cash Store is across from penny lane infront of the do it yourself car wash. Before it was even family video at that spot it was a KFC and we used to call it Chicken Video Place. Then Family Video got to be a big business and needed a bigger store. So it moved down past Baskin Robbins. Ah the good old days. But yes. I actually rented this movie to show tomorrow for my kids during their half day. We watch a movie on every half or full day of SCOPE. Even though I really wanted to get the DVD, cause I am all about quality when it comes to movies I had to break down and rent the VHS because I didn't feel like lugging my PS2 to the school and hooking it up and then dealing with all the kids being like OH, Mr. Kyle has a PS2 and then they try to ask me questions about games that I've never heard of before. I'm like yeah, sorry, never heard of that one. I play Hot Shots Golf 1, 2, and 3 and Bloody Roar 1, 2, and 3. That's about it. I have other games but those got the most play time. So VHS it is and tomorrow for 2 hours I will relive my childhood. Kinda. But I am just hoping that the kids enjoy it. It DOES have pirates in it and it is hard to find a pirate movie that is rated G. Those are the only movies that we can show to the kids.

Well, sorry I didn't post every few hours today. I was working and napping and then working again. Then I came home and ate and chilled. Reier came by and chilled with me. Then he went out and then I rented the movie and headed down to the bar for 3 quick drinks and to see the lovely waitresses and my buds. Then when my buds went next door I finished my last drink played some 11 ball and then headed home. Here I am. Now I am going to bed. Long day tomorrow. Byebye ALL!

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 12, 2005 12:11:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Blogging for awhile? Like over 4 years. Best of Springfield!!!!! Fo-life. Heavy Hitters.


Kyle, I think you forget my sarcasm. You fool.

 
At Wednesday, January 12, 2005 12:28:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Shoo,

I think you can't read sarcasm either. WHO is the fool? I'm no fool. Stop hitting on me too, I'm not down with that. I don't care how Heavily you do it either.

Best of Springfield. Bah, I got you that title. Along with DH Browns getting Best Juke Box in Springfield. So ungrateful... He already forgot the little people, or is it he forgot the king... ?

 
At Wednesday, January 12, 2005 3:06:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Should you be considered a dork if you make metaphors out of Super Mario Brothers?

 
At Wednesday, January 12, 2005 5:26:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Ahem....dork.

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2005 12:01:00 PM , Blogger phillip said...

what about the ones that shot eggs out their noses in mario 2? they had a bow on their head.

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2005 2:44:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am bewildered by the imagery that conjurs. Goo?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters