Thursday, January 06, 2005

Oh baby

So I am still exhausted. I woke up extra early today (5:45am) so that I would have time to defrost my popsicle of a car. I sure do love layers of ice covering my car. I want my dad to build me a car port out front so that I don't have to scrape as much in the morning. Yeah, that's not going to happen. So I went to bed early last night. I doped myself up with benedryl and tylenol pm. I kept waking up and it was pissing me off. I slept for the majority of the night but I would wake up all hot and out of my 10 pillows I couldn't find a comfortable one which is even more annoying than not being able to stay asleep. Cause if I was just laying there then at least I could be comfortable and awake.

I see from Shoo's blog that Jessie has a blog. So I went ahead and listed it over on the side along with the millions of other people that I know personally. I see she doesn't update often but that isn't a requirement for me to list her on my site. I hope that Shoo and myself are inspirations to her and she posts more often though. That's all I have to say about that.

Ed called last night to see what I was doing to make up for shunning me so much the night before last. I had to break the news to him that I was about to fall asleep and wasn't going out. He took it well.

Shoofly's 2005 predictions are pretty funny on his site. You should check them out. Although I don't agree much that I am going to buy a donut shop. Are you saying that because I am a big guy that I would have a tendency to buy a whole donut shop? Sounds like bs to me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters