Sunday, January 02, 2005

Movie Night

Yay for movie night. Tonight we are going to see Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. So far as of 6:30pm I have about 6 people that are for sure going. Not as big as last time but we have at least 5 people that went last time that are out of town this time around. Or other people have no money to be spending on movies. I say don't buy 2 or 3 drinks next time you go to a/the bar and set that money aside and then you will be able to go and have fun in a non bar setting. I hope this movie is good. I've heard good things about it and I love Wes Anderson movies. He is the guy who did the movies Bottle Rocket, Rushmore, and The Royal Tennenbaums. All of those movies I absolutely love. This one I hope keeps up to par with what he has previously done. Yay for movie night. I love sharing my love for movies with other people. Escapism is the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters