Wednesday, January 05, 2005

stuck at 152

My stupid blog post counter thingy that only I can see... I think. It is stuck at 152. I remember a while back it got stuck on another number and I complained about it on here and a few days later it started counting again. Maybe it will start counting again like last time. I'll cross my fingers.

Last night I walked to the top of the Springfield Hilton again. I did this on Monday evening as well. I'm doing something a little different now than when I walked up it last time in the middle of December. This time I am walking back down instead of taking the elevator. OH MY GOODNESS. It is so much MORE of a workout to go back down. What is weird is that it is easier for me to go back down as in it does not wind me like it does to go up. After Monday's hike I was extremely sore. Last night I was thinking that I would only walk up it this time to spare my legs. Well, I got to the top and when I got there I thought, why not? So I walked back down again. Now I know why. I can barely use stairs today and sitting down and standing up are an incredible chore for me. My leg muscles are rock hard now though. Which is cool but oh do they hurt. I am going to take tonight off all together. My legs really need time to heal. Miss Loretta was saying that I should probably walk on MWF instead of my current plan which is MTWTH and then take Friday and the weekend off from walking. Friday's are not the best for me. I was thinking of changing it to MTTH and then I get Wednesday off to recoup and then on Thursday I can push myself harder to make up for the other days. I just know I need to do this often. I need results. I want results.

Later last night I went and hung out down at the bar with Ed, Jessie, Jessie's aunt Molly, and Shoofly. Ed wasn't serving me water because he thought that is was humorous or something. I'm sorry that I don't have the cash to be spending right now but would like to hang out with my friends. He said get it yourself. I said I can't go under the bar for the reason that I was too sore to bend like that. Jessie is too good to me. She went ahead and lent me her cup that she drinks out of while she works and even put ice in it and filled it up for me. Also doing this each time I needed a refill and knowing how much I drink that is quite a few refills. She sure knows how to make me feel special. I hung out there until about the time that Ed skipped 1 of the only 2 songs that I put in the juke box the entire evening. We listened to all of his songs that he played but I put 2 in and 1 gets skipped. That didn't float my boat. It's too long he says. Yeah, ok. That's nice. I like it. It's a good song. I was planning on leaving when my songs were over anyway, so Ed sped it up. Thanks Ed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters