Saturday, January 01, 2005

I'm getting old

Ugh, I'm getting old. I haven't done jack crap today. I went to the mall with Reier and shopped and walked around with him then I came home. I then later went with Shoo and Shoo 2 to Mowies. I was supposed to meet up with a friend there at 10ish. Well, Shoo talked me into going early at like 8pm. Well, by 9:30 I was damned tired. Shoo wasn't feeling well so we decided to cut out and not wait for my friend. Well, on my way home I get the call that they are going to head there shortly. I'm like, haha, guess what I just left there and I'm going home. My friend didn't seem too happy about this. I am tired though! She wants to hang out. I don't have the energy to be out. In my mind I think, maybe she can come to my place and we can chill but she is with a group of friends and I can't be having a group over. 1 person is ok, but a group would be too loud and I have sleeping parents in the house. So she said she would call me back. I still dont' think that I will be going back out, especially there. I know how I am. If I am tired like I am now, I would go, sit there, and be boring as hell. I'm not the most fun person when I am tired. Not many people are but this is the kind of tired where I don't feel like faking having a good time. Used to I could go and go and go. Now I can get tired without any warning and just want to go home and veg out. A movie sounds sooo good right now. She could come here and watch a movie with me. I have no problem with that. But then there is the group of friends factor again. I don't want to deal with a group. Bah, this sucks. I do want to hang but I have no energy to hang. I'm getting old...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters