Saturday, January 01, 2005

Shooey

Ha, Shoofly you old fool. No, not really. Shoofly is having a tough time because I won't tell him with who I had my New Years kiss with. So often does he do this to me. He will have a little something something over here and then gets all shady on us. This is his dose right back at him. Why should I tell him? He doesn't tell me. Oh yeah, he tells me things. I also tell him things. But he only says so much or waits until something is public knowledge before I am filled in. What's up with that? I don't want to hear from 2nd and 3rd hand sources about my buddy. So this is an In Your Face dealy. Right back at you. As the saying goes, You shouldn't Kiss And Tell.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 02, 2005 4:19:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

With my skillz to pay the billz, I know who it is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters