Sunday, February 27, 2005

And I'm spent

Sober to pretty darned toasty in 20 minutes. It can be done. So much fun last night. It was a slow beginning as I was scheduled to bounce last night. The Barstool Open was yesterday. I did not partake in that. People appeared to go home after the Open and there was a lull in the early evening. I was scheduled at 8, but IF it had still been busy then I would have started at 7 but neither happened as it was insanely slow at the beginning and I then opted to start at my usual starting time of 9pm (save the business a little money). So then it began, a slow evening that slowly picked up and there was a good sized crowd by the end. I had a wonderful time. Not a ton of people out but a few friends did hang out for a while. I saw another who I had not seen in a long time and it was her birthday too.

Hyper toasty is fun and I laid it on thick too. All in the name of a good time. Another late night too. Perkins after Hilton after Norb's equals not getting in until after 4am. This time I was not sitting though. Some of the best sleep I have had in a long time. Although I about killed my tongue. You say? How do you kill your tongue? Well, my nose is stuffed up and I apparently had to sleep with my mouth open and my tongue literally dried out. It was so dry when I awoke that I touched it and it felt like a cat's tongue and was all scratchy. Not cool at all but weird. I think I almost killed my arms too because I slept on them in the way that it cuts off circulation and I awoke a few times with a completely numb arm. That's always fun to deal with.

Also if you notice to the right I have added a new member to the blogging circle. Mr. Mark which I already have a link up for his design site but now he has breached the threshold and started an internet blog. I expect great things from this elder man of wisdom and cunning and comedy... ok not comedy. Maybe if you count funny looking that is sometimes comedic? I'm just joshing ya. As of right now he's just got his introduction post so keep checking back and hound him for more posts just like everyone does to everyone else anyway.

It was a crazy game of poker.....

1 Comments:

At Monday, February 28, 2005 2:32:00 PM , Blogger Sterno said...

Ouch. That really isn't fair, Melissa...I haven't worn that in a few months.

And thank you Kyle (and you too, Melissa) for the linkage in your own blogs. As soon as I figure out the html codage, I will add you guys to mine as well. Even if you ARE into writing about guys that give lousy brain, Melissa. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters