Friday, February 25, 2005

Glitter

Yeah, I'm not referring to the horrible movie starring the horrible singer Mariah Carey. I'm referring to the little specks of glitter that I now can find on my hands and then face after a day at work. It drives me nuts. Glitter should be used for parties and arts and crafts only. When did the day come that kids would pour glitter on themselves and say that it looks great? I am not fond of looking in the mirror and seeing a little sparkley speck on my face. How did it get there? Why is it there? Why are they so hard to get rid of? Stop with the glitter already. It spreads faster than the sniffles at the height of flu season. Don't get me started with kids coughing around me and barely covering their mouths. Sometimes I think that they have their hands positioned to just the right angle that it shoots in my direction. It's a conspiracy.

3 Comments:

At Friday, February 25, 2005 11:33:00 AM , Blogger JD said...

I like all things sparkly. I am like a racoon or a crow...anything sparkly I want to hoard for myself. I might growl if you put your hands near it.

 
At Friday, February 25, 2005 12:32:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

You would growl at me if I attempted to remove the speck of glitter on my face? That's really weird. I'm sorry.

 
At Saturday, February 26, 2005 2:06:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Oh, I've found some Mariah fans? I appologize that you know not what you do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters