Saturday, February 26, 2005

Do you ?

Do ever feel like just moving. I'm talking about moving and getting the hell out of dodge too. Not a long time planned out move either. Like one day you decide that you are going to move. You just get up and go because that is what you feel like doing? If I had the money I might be more inclined to do that. I know that I have a lot here in the Patch that I am thankful for but I hate being tied down. Right now I am tied down. You may ask, what are you tied down by? I am tied down by commitment to family, friends, and employment. I don't have the money or resources to leave. You may say, would you leave if you actually had the money? It depends, I won't know until that day comes but it is possible. I feel that I would be able to pack my bags and go where the wind takes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters