Friday, April 08, 2005

You don't knoooooooow ME!

I try not to dwell on relationship type stuff. Granted I think about it. It is only natural. I get my hopes up. I get crushed. It had become a pretty common theme with me. So now, I don't get myself too emotionally involved. Even if I come close to involved it seems easier to brush it off my shoulders. I try not to talk about it as much either. Why? Then people have expectations. Oh, Kyle likes so and so. Do this and do that. If someone wants to give advice, ask if I want to hear it and then don't be petty about it. I don't need pettiness. I am not in junior high. I don't need people slipping notes in lockers and such. The only thing that is sometimes helpful from friends is a small bit of information along the lines of, "That person likes you." Plain and simple. The plain part is the statement the simple part is that there is proof like, someone said it and it is true. I don't want to chase a rainbow and then at the end only find a penny that has been flattened on railroad tracks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters