Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Stupid Guy

So yeah. I'm out at the college getting ready to meet the guy for the project again. I stopped for some breakfast and then headed here right after that without stopping off at home. I like to be early and hate doing unneccessary running around.Well we were supposed to meet at 10:30 and at about 9:50 or so he calls me and asks if he can push it back to 11:30 instead. I'm like, I guess that is okay.

So now I'm sitting here and I have way too much time on my hands. I need to be at home cleaning the house in preparation for my brother in law's visit this evening. This will be giving me less time to do it in by Dividing up my midday like this. This isn't even a big project that we are working on. We just have to figure up enough to say in front of the class about this essay that we read. We don't even have to turn anything in. The teacher suggests writing it out just for the purpose of helping us get through talking about it in front of the class.

Well, I just decided that I am goign to go home and then come back. Fun stuff. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters