Sunday, May 22, 2005

All I gotta say

So it is Sunday already. Time is flying. Duf and Emily were married last night. Congratulations to both of them. I was fortunate enough to be able to join them on their very special day. It was a great time. It was almost like a HS Reunion. I saw my 5th grade teacher and chatted with her for about 20 minutes. I saw friends whom I have not seen in forever and hopefully it will not be forever again before I see them next. I danced the night away. I can tell that I am getting older because woooooooweee that wore me out. My feet still hurt the next morning from all that dancing. It feels surreal that the wedding has actually happened and is over now. It is like I am still waiting for it to happen but in a flash it did happen.

Congratulation Duf and Em again!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, May 22, 2005 5:15:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Definitely a good wedding.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters