Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Movie time

So I've been trying to catch up on movies. Sunday I saw Sahara. It was a pretty good action movie. Steve Zahn was in it and I always forget how much I love his style until I see him in a new movie. He is a very funny guy.

Monday night I saw the movie Crash which is a good "make you think" type of movie and has even been described as "Heavy". It has an all star cast and is very well acted. It deals with racial prejudices and issues and I recommend it.

I have no idea what I will see this coming week.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 11, 2005 7:24:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Right

 
At Thursday, May 12, 2005 6:52:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot a post for amanda g's birthday!

 
At Thursday, May 12, 2005 9:33:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Calm down. I'm sorry. The birthdays posted were ones that I actually went out for here in Springfield. Slipped my mind since she isn't here in Springfield.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters