Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Finally, I figured it out, but it took a long long time

Well folks, I finally figured out what is wrong with me. I went to Prompt Care today to see what all the hubbub was about and they said to me that I have bronchitis. YAY! I haven't had that in a while, I guess that I was due. The gave me the always awesome Z-Pak which nips this kind of thing in the bud in 5 days. I'm just ready to get rid of this because I have been coughing so much that my stomach muscles are incredibly sore right now that it hurts to do a sit up or cough more. My co-workers even commented on how poor in health I looked this morning. Eeeek. It passed though but the soreness will be a few days I'm sure.

Other than that. My car died yet again last night even after my dad fixed it in my employer's parking lot while I was working. It didn't die right away though. It decided to give me false hope and wait until I was on my way home from a movie at midnight. Luckily I have a great friend who turned right around from going home and met back up with me in a dark parking lot to help me jump start my car and follow me home the rest of the way.

My dad will probably be selling my car asap just to get it off our hands. I may be without a vehicle until we can shop around for a truck for me. So how does that sound folks? Who wants to be my chauffer?

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:42:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Well, I don't really know what to look for when looking for a new vehicle so I think I will leave it to my dad to help me.

 
At Wednesday, May 18, 2005 9:38:00 PM , Blogger phillip said...

what was wrong with it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters