Monday, May 16, 2005

Stupid Car

So my car is being stupid again. I just cannot get rid of it quick enough.

This morning I am driving to work for my morning shift. I get about half of the way there and all of a sudden it dies. Not totally this time though. This time was a little different. First my clock and radio go off. The vent fan shuts off. Then all my guages go down. I'm like oh crap, here we go again, it's dying. But no, my engine is still running. I hit the gas and I am still going. I thought I was going to coast to a stop again. So I am still able to drive it the rest of the way to work. I sit in the parking lot and let my car run for a minute longer expecting it to die. So I'm like, great, just great. I go into work do my shift then when I come back out to my car it won't even turn over, like the starter is dead. What is weird is that my headlights still work, my hazards still work, my domelight works, the battery light is on, and the beeping noise when the keys are in the ignition works. So it is not totally dead like last time. This time it seems to be more electrical or something. Maybe it is just a fuse or something. We should check that out. So my boss offers me a ride home. I accept. Now my car is just sitting at work dead. Good thing I cleaned it out yesterday. Maybe we can just get it towed to the place where I bought it from a year and a half ago. I really need a new vehicle. I hope I get a truck soon.

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 16, 2005 1:59:00 PM , Blogger phillip said...

go check on it. you can do it before it gets dark. it's easy enough to check the fuses. and you can try tapping the starter with a hammer. but when you get it running, drive it straight to a repair place.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters