Friday, June 03, 2005

Working for the weekend

So this week has flown by. In the past when I have a Monday off the work week following it drags along very slowly. I'm working the door this weekend both Friday night and Satuday night. Farah has a cookout on Sunday at 3:30pm, call her about it if you are interested. Not much else going on. I got paid yesterday. First full paycheck with my new hourly wage. It was nice. Significantly bigger.

I see that people have been doing stuff this week. I haven't been getting any calls so I guess it's whatever then. I've actually been out the last 3 nights but where it is at is elsewhere supposedly. I'm boring, I know. I will see you all around. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters