Friday, May 27, 2005

Rolling in Style

Yes folks it finally happened. I got a new car. Well, it is new to me but it is practically brand new too. I got a 2004 Ford Taurus SE and it is sweet and huge. It only is setting me back $218 a month for the next 5 years. But yeah, I am very happy with it and it is sooooo nice. Luxury baby! Now I just need to tint the windows and get some spinners on it and I'm all set.

This week has been uneventful because I have been trying to get to bed early. Also I am trying to save up money for this coming weekend. The reason for saving is that it is my buddy's bachelor party. We are going to Chicago to see a Chicago Cubs game from one of the Roof Top Partners. All you can eat and all you can drink during the game. It is going to be a kick ass time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters