Sunday, June 12, 2005

Where

Where have I been? Some of you may have given up on my blog. Oh well, so be it.

Last Sunday was my 24th birthday. It was an okay birthday. Some friends got me gifts and others wished me a happy birthday. I wasn't expecting much. I almost wanted it to just come and go as if it never happened. I don't enjoy getting older. I've hit the age I enjoy. I know what I like and I don't want to lose it. Life is good but it is changing. Even Superman cannot keep life from moving on in its own chaotic unplanned direction.

Everyone has their main squeeze in some fashion or another. It depresses the shit out of me. Of course I'm happy for everyone else out there in the world. You've got your own life to live, right? Just don't forget about me. We've always got our memories right?

4 Comments:

At Sunday, June 12, 2005 7:43:00 PM , Blogger Sterno said...

I think that Superman had an uncanny ability to fly counterclockwise to the Earth's rotation, and thus reversed time. So I hate to bust you out here, Kyle, but you're wrong.

Oh, and don't sweat the summer girlfriend craze that's sweeping the area. Just natural that it occurs, man. Give it a few more years and watch how all of your friends from high school start getting married off more and more...and having kids.

Yeah.

 
At Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:15:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Yeah, I know that Superman has the ability to do the counterclockwise thing but I'm not talking about time in general. Just how things unfold in life. Not really a time issue but people's personal choices.

 
At Sunday, June 12, 2005 10:15:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

I love back scratches!

 
At Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:58:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Ok, I updated. Your turn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters