Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Fun Weekend

Well I just had an awesome weekend. Friday evening I worked the door at DH. That was fun. A few people came into see me which I always enjoy. Then the real fun came after I got off work and went next door. Some acquaintences of mine had hit the peach vodka pretty hard and were fiesty. If you want to know those details you will have to ask me in person.

Saturday P. and I went to Peoria to start off my buddy's bachelor party weekend. It was tame but fun. Hanging out with my best bud's is always a good time.

Sunday we went up to Chicago for a Chicago Cubs game for the bachelor party. That was a blast. I FINALLY SAW THE CUBS WIN IN PERSON! We paid good money to watch from one of the Roof Top Partners that are on top of the buildings that are across from Wrigley Field. We were on one that is on Waveland Avenue. It was all you can eat and all you can drink once you were up there. Let's say that I took advantage and got my money's worth with at least 10 beverages, 2 double cheese burgers, 2 braughts, and 3 polish sausages. And I also snagged about 7 cookies. Oh man it was a great time. Then afterwards we went to a nearby pub called The Full Shilling where everyone continued partying. We stayed there until a little before 8pm and then headed back to Peoria and then P and I went back to Springfield.

Monday was a chill and laid back day. I ended up hanging out with P and Katherine at a lake park and playing frisbee and sitting around at the lakeside.

All in all it was an awesome weekend.

Brothers forever.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:47:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The jury is still out about you seeing the Cubs win in person. Technically you were not in Wrigely Field watching the game. So that is equivilant to you being at a bar next to the stadium.


Is this right?

 
At Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:49:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Ah but it is a Roof Top Partner which means that I have a great view of the field and a portion of my ticket money goes to Wrigley Field cause they are in cahoots. If I sit at a bar I cannot see the field and Wrigley field gets none of my money.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters