Friday, August 05, 2005

Strange Occurance

So last night I wake up in the shower. Yeah, I sleep walked. I haven't done that since I was a kid of like 6 or 7 years old. I think that it must be the working out that I have just started. I almost passed out at 11pm last night while over at a coworker's playing poker. I came straight home and disrobed and passed out. Then people start calling me and pissing me off. I stopped answering after the first call from Mr. Shoo. Anywho, the sleep walking kind of freaked me out. I think I had a dream that I was late for work or something and was trying to rush to get showered so that I could make it there. I kind of gather my senses while I am under the cold water but still in a deep daze. I get out dry off and go back to bed. It was only 3am and I had at least 3 hours before I needed to get up for real.

So today I had planned on going to work out again during my break. I am putting that on hold until at the soonest after work because I work tonight at Browns and I cannot afford to feel like passing out at 11pm. Obviously I need sleep if I am passing out and sleep walking. Crazy stuff. Does anyone else have sleep walking stories? Do share...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters